Wednesday, July 3, 2013

He's Watching by Julian Colwell (Creepypasta)

My first experience relating to Slenderman took place when I was no more than three years of age. At the time, my home was in Cisco, Texas. It was given to us in the will of my great grandfather. It was a nice, quaint little home that seemed perfect. Well, almost perfect.
  Across the street from us was an abandoned hospital. Vines clung to the cracked brick walls, & it gave of an essence of    ...sorrow. A few days later, after we got settled in, I heard from a local boy that is was haunted. Or, that’s at least what the rumor was. Still, my mother reassured me that it was naught but a tall tale, meant to scare people. She was wrong.
  It was around mid-October, & I was playing with my Hot-Wheels on the front porch. After a while, I began to have a chill run up & down my spine, along with the eerie feeling…that I was being watched.
  I turned my head to see a tall man standing in the remains of the hospital. This was creepy enough as it was, but what haunts me to this day was that he had no face.
  I ran inside, & called upon my mother. When we returned outside, there was nobody there. My mother scolded me, & returned inside. I followed her inside, & as I did, I could swear I heard the sound of laughing. Children’s laughing.
   To this day, it still haunts me. Then, a year back, Slender came out.
   I was shocked. How did they know about that thing? I looked it up, & discovered something startling. The creature, which I now know as Slenderman, had been spotted several times, by people all over the world. The more I researched, the more obsessed I became.
  Then, I came upon a sentence that made my heart stop. Those who know the most about Slenderman are more likely to have an encounter with him.
  Since then, I can’t help but look over my shoulder. I am in constant fear. I look forward to the day when he will come, & finally end my suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment