Saturday, July 6, 2013

The Crossing of Paths Part 2: Encounters by Julian Colwell & Kathryn P. (A Creepypasta Crossover)

“Welcome Julian. I’ve been Expecting You.”   
     She…she was beautiful…I felt my heart race & my palms become wet…
     “What's the matter? Oh!! Don't tell me you are scared of me?” Kate asked, Grinning widely at me.
    “You wish,” I replied, smiling back. “I was just confused...you had me pined to a wall by my throat...why didn't you kill me?”
     She took her knife out & began to spin it along her finger. “Let's say…We are two of a kind.” she said, smiling at me.
     “…Well, where do we start?”
     She blushed. “Where ever you want, boy. Oh! The name?”
     “Julian. Julian the Killer,”
     “Great!” she replied, laughing uproariously. “Well, we should start…erm...PRACTICING.”
     I smiled widely at her. We walked down the hallway. The house was small compared to what it housed. “Oh don't be scared of anyone here. Nevertheless they are all SCARY” she commented, chuckling. “So do you kill with your knife or...?”
     “Usually, yes...still, if it’s necessary I can use almost anything, if its sharp enough.” I replied.
     “Oooh interesting!” she said, laughing.
     She was gorgeous. I could tell already that we had a lot in common. Maybe...maybe this waouldn’t be such a bad thing. “Oh, Julian?”
     “Yeah?”
     “I was wondering, who did this to you?”
     “Leon. It was on a field trip...he thought it would be funny to push me in the road...he didn't see the car...rolled right over my head...I'm lucky to have survived...well, not to Leon it wasn't. His mother found his body on her doorstep. It was fun to gut him...lots of fun...”
      I couldn’t help but laugh...I mean, come on! That little bastard had it coming!
      “This sounds like FUN!” she giggled.
      I grinned. “…so…uhm…who else lives here?” I asked.
      “Why?”
      “I’m curious to know who I may encounter. Just in case. I've learned not to trust people in general.”
      “Aw you're a good boy!” she replied, grinning at me. “Weeelllllll there's Jeff The Killer, Jane The Killer, Sally, BEN, Slender Man, Eyeless Jack, Smile Dog, Masky and Hoodie.”
      Then, my urges became too strong. I fell to my knees & started to twitch. “A-are you okay?” she asked.
      “Wh-when can I kill something?” I replied with a smile.
      Her face brightened up with joy. “Now if you want. Let's go together.” She turned back. “YO SLENDER MAN. I AM LEAVING THE HOUSE WITH JULIAN. BYE!”
      “Don't be late!” he replied. “I’m making spaghetti.”
    As we departed, I commented “He's...surprisingly not that scary.”
    “Well, when he's not killing, sure.” she replied.
    Then, I was brought to the ground by…a large Siberian husky…who was smiling…
     “Smile!!! Down boy! Down!” Kate exclaimed.
     To my shock, the Dog TALKED! “Who's the dude?”
     “He's a new one. Treat. Him. WELL.” she replied.
     “ ‘sup.”
     I suddenly had an idea. I reached into my pocket & pulled out some beef jerky. I handed it to Smile Dog. “I just loved you,” he replied, grinning.
     Then, Kate & I continued on, into the forest. 
     “So.... What kind of people do you kill?” she asked.
     “Almost anybody really. More than anybody else though, bullies. I make sure they suffer the worst.” I replied smiling.
     “I kill anybody who walks by my side.”
     “Don't try anything,” I chuckled.
     That made her laugh really hard. “Don’t worry! I won’t.”
     Then she looked up. “The full moon. I love the full moon.”
      I looked up & smiled. “Me too.”
      She giggled. “Sorry if my laugh gets annoying. You'll get used to it.”
      “N-no…it’s okay…I like it.”
      SNAP! I looked around. “We’re not alone,” I said with a wicked grin.
      “Let’s go.”
      She giggled happily.
      Sure enough, there was someone there. It was fun. Kate stabbed the girl repeatedly, & eventually backed off a little to see what I was doing. I plunged my knife into the victim’s chest & brought it down. I proceeded to rip out her organs. It was a wonderfully gruesome sight.
      “Did you enjoy it?” she asked chuckling.
      “Yeah…”
      I stared at Kate…she was beautiful…I…I couldn’t contain myself…
      “I owe you one,” I said, hugging her.
      She blushed & looked shocked. “What’s wrong?” I asked.
      “N..nothing. I…I just don’t really get hugged…”
      “…sorry”
      “No…I…I actually kind of…liked it.”
      She smiled with that bright smile, & she held my hand with hers. As we departed back to the house, hands entwined, I knew that I would enjoy my time at Slender Mansion a lot more than I had previously thought.

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment