Saturday, July 6, 2013

The Crossing of Paths Part 3: Conflicts by Julian Colwell & Kathryn P. (A Creepypasta Crossover)

 “YOU SHOULDNT HAVE DONE THAT JEFF!”
    The sounds were nearly deafening.  I heard from the next room over: “Ugh…not again...”
    I got up & saw Kate. I followed her to BEN’s room. Jeff & BEN were going at it HARD. “What the fuck is going on here?!” I asked.
    “He took my hat!” BEN exclaimed, frantically dodging Jeff’s attacks.
    “STOOOOOOP!” Kate cried.
    They froze in their tracks. “For fucks sake BEN! You woke up the entire mansion just because Jeff took your hat?” Kate turned to Jeff. “What the fuck Jeff??!”
    “Revenge Kate. Revenge,” Jeff replied with a smirk.
    I…I honestly didn’t believe it at first…could it be…
    Then I noticed Jeff was looking at me. “Who's that?”
    “The new guy. And don't thi-“
    “I'm Jeff. I'm the boss here.”
    I was so pissed & tired I said something that would be the first in a downward spiral. “I call bullshit.”
    Jeff turned red & rage built within him. “I'll fucking kill you!”
    He pulled out his knife & prepared to thrust it within me. Kate stopped him. “Woah! Woah! Keep calm!”
    “FUCK YOU!”
    Jeff knocked her against the wall. That’s when I began to slide the knife out from my back pocket. “Big talk from the person who killed the one person you tried to protect. How’s Liu?”
    Jeff dropped the knife & BEN gasped. He quickly teleported out of the room. Kate stared shocked at me. “:.... Jeff... He didn't-“
     “Fuck me....” he responded, tears staining his pale white cheeks. He ran out of the room & up the stairs.
     My heart sank deep within my guts. I fell to my knees. “W…what the fuck did I do…”
     “Look, Julian…I’m pissed that you said that, but still..,”
     Tears rolled down my cheeks as all the horrible memories came back. Before I knew it I was in Kate’s arms, balling my eyes out. “J-Julian? What’s wrong?”
      “...I never should have said that...I mean, I of all people should have known that...maybe...maybe I should talk to him..,”
       She showed me a sympathetic smile. She held me in her arms a little longer, then we followed Jeff.
       When we arrived at his door we heard…Laughter…
       Kate’s eyes widened “Oh no. JEFF!! JEFF!!”
       She smashed her foot into the door, knocking it down. There sat Jeff…his hands were sliced up & bleeding… Jesus H….” I muttered.
       He kept chuckling. “Kate, do you guys have any Hydrogen Peroxide?”
       “Y-yeah..?”
       “Get it to me ASAP.”
       In the blink of an eye, she returned. “Thanks...” I replied. “Jeff, hold out your hands.”
       I began to pour the substance on his hands. “Shit! It burns!”  he cried!
       “Just be still…it’ll stop in a moment.”
       “Why Jeff.... Why.....” Kate asked.
       “I know why,” I replied. “...look...I'm sorry Jeff...I...I remember what its like...I had a friend...he was like Liu...he wasn't my brother, but...he was all I had...& in my insanity...I killed him...I still cry about it...but, you have a great life now. You have friends who don't fear you & would do anything to protect you. Right?”
       “I…I guess…”
       “You know it’s true.”
      I stood up & helped Jeff on his feet. “You okay?” I asked.
      “Yeah…Thanks man.. Sorry I was so pissed.... Sometimes I…”
      “It’s okay. I know,”
     Jeff paused for a moment & held out his hand. “Friends?” he asked.
     “…Friends,”
     We shook hands & Jeff, Kate & I all came in for a group hug. I ended up giving Jeff my copy of Pokémon Yellow the next morning. He was so happy…he said he played it all the time with Liu…
     Still…I’m glad were friends…I just wonder if Kate & I will ever become more…

TO BE CONTINUED…

No comments:

Post a Comment