Saturday, July 6, 2013

The Crossing of Paths Part 1: Arrivals by Julian Colwell & Kathryn P. (A Creepypasta Crossover)

   The blood of Jake Winters stained my hands & clothes. I tore the blade out of his chest & began to make my incision. I wouldn't be me if I didn't leave my…insignia...
      He was a known bully. In fact, it was right after he was done kicking the shit out of some kid that I chose to stalk him…follow him…KILL HIM.
      I've hated bullies since the day of…the incident. The Day I became Julian the Killer.
      Regardless, I leave all my victims in the same state…I believe in equality, both in life & in death.
      I left after my work was done with a delicious feeling of both joy & satisfaction.
      Yet, even knowing what I was, & what I am, could not distract me from the fear that began to bubble within my guts…along with the feeling I was being watched…I dismissed it & continued to saunter forth…until I heard the laugh.
      It was obviously female and sounded…sinister…
      A wide grin slid across my scarred face, & pulled out the knife, looking towards all corners to look for whoever dared find such amusement at me…ME!
      I was not looking & was instantly knocked on my back, my blade sliding across the pavement. That’s when I saw her.
      She was beautiful. She had dark brown hair, which flowed down her pale body, & her eyes...staring deep into mine…
      Nonetheless, I would not be killed by ANYONE. I was the killer in THIS town…and nobody would take that from me…
      I spiked my foot into her stomach, knocking her off of me. I went to grab for my knife, but she was too fast…
      Before I knew it, she had me by the neck holding me against the damp brick wall.
      “Wh-Who the Fuck are you?!” I choked out.
      A wide grin slid across her face, her eyes now showing an unspeakable amount of malice…
       “The name’s Kate. Kate the Killer” she replied.
       She raised the knife high above me…
        “…And you…are doomed.”



       I awoke with a start in a dimly lit room. I lay on a torn up mattress...
       “Will you play with me?”
       I almost fell off the mattress…the voice came from a girl. She was obviously around the same age as me, yet she wore a pink gown & held a teddy bear. “W-what?” I asked.
       “Can you play with me?” she asked once more.
       She walked to me, & I now saw that she was dripping with blood. “Who are you?” I questioned her.
       “Sally! Sally Williams!” She held up the teddy bear. “…And this is Mr. D!”
       I smiled. It was adorable…childlike…even I couldn't help but feel…joy…
       “So, will you play with me?” She repeated.
       “Yeah…I just need to know where I am…” I replied.
       She grinned widely. “Slendy’s Mansion!”
       “Slendy? What’s a…Slendy?”
       I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around & let out a shriek. Even in my state of fear, I recognized the creature before me…Slenderman…
       “HOLY SHIT!” I cried, jumping back.
       “I see you've heard of me.” He spoke.
       “What’s going on?!” I exclaimed.
       “Kate saved you. She brought you here & asked if I could house you… for a short time.”
       “…What is this place?”
       “It’s a place for creatures with nowhere else to go. We have been hunted down for many years. She said it was probably for the best.”
       “What am I supposed to do?”
       “You will stay here until such time as Kate feels you’re ready to survive as a true killer. I have gathered your belongings.” He pointed to a backpack across the room. “Enjoy your stay.”
       He then disappeared just as quickly as he came.
       That’s when Kate walked in. The grinned that sinister grin & said the words I will never forget as long as I live. “Welcome Julian. I've been expecting you.”

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment